Let’s face it…time aboard your vessel is precious. Regular maintenance is key to keeping her running smooth. However, lack of regular maintenance, periods of inactivity and lack of use can wreak havoc on your AC system. Downtime causes stress, frustration and loss of valuable time on the water.
Cruise Cool feels your pain, so we started a new program called the Even Keel Maintenance Program, which is a combination of routine inspections and preventative maintenance checks on the AC system aboard your vessel.
The objective to the Even Keel Maintenance Program
is to increase reliability of the AC system, designed to catch problems before they become larger ones and help prevent disappointed family and friends when time on the water has been scheduled.
How the Even Keel Program Works
The program is a one year, once a month visit agreement
Cruise Cool will verify how many AC units are onboard for pricing
Cruise Cool will catalog all AC equipment aboard to reduce turn-around-times on ordering of equipment
Customer decides if any additional visits should be incorporated
Customer and Cruise Cool signs agreement
Cruise Cool sets the Customer schedule for the year
Cruise Cool Technician performs regular checks
What's in it for you
Guaranteed maintenance appointments
10% discount onALL services, including equipment for the entire yearPriority service appointments
No overtime charges
No trip charges
Discount provided pre-tax
1-2 AC units: $ 99.00 per visit
3-4 AC units: 165.00 per visit
5+ AC unit: $199 per visit
Annual payment due with Agreement
Call 239-775-9292 or fill out and email agreement to Darsey@CruiseCoolAC.com to get your Even Keel Maintenance Program started!
I'm Big REDD and I love ducts! I am an air duct cleaner made by Rotobrush. I have been designed to get air ducts SQUEAKY CLEAN! My Tech buddies load me up in the van and take me to my work site. I'm then put on the lucky boat so I can make duct cleaning magic! I have received a lot of compliments on my work and those compliments keep me loving my job. I look forward to meeting your ducts soon, so please call my owner, Darsey at (239) 775-9292 or ask one of my Tech buddies to learn all about how I can help your boat ducts stay in tip top shape!
How the air duct cleaning process works:
1. We start the process by removing all duct grilles and clean them thoroughly to remove dirt and grime.
2. A line camera is put into the ducting to see if there are any obstructions and to take pictures of the condition
of the ducts prior to cleaning.
3. Then a hose with a rotating brush head is inserted into the duct work and the real cleaning begins. 4. After the ducts are scrubbed clean, we fog them with an EPA-recommended antimicrobial mist. 5. Duct fresh is then sprayed into the duct to give the cleaning its final touch. 6. All vents are put back and the AC system is run to check for proper operations.
Benefits of duct cleaning
1. Improves air quality.
2. Removes unpleasant smells that are trapped in the ducts.
3. Eliminates musty odors. 4. Can improve air flow if ducts are severely neglected.
It will depend upon the boats' structure, access points and how many duct vents are installed.